The management plan information should show that the business has the necessary human resources to be successful. It answers questions about the key management personnel and their background.
What to Include:
When writing the management plan, be sure to include the following:
- The organizational structure of the business
- Number of employees
- Who will supervise the staff?
- Your role in the operations
- Future staffing needs
- Job descriptions for each role
- Total personnel costs
- What benefits will be offered to employees
Vacations, payroll, consultants and all staffing issues are covered in the management plan. Depending on the size of the business, this part of the business plan may only be a few paragraphs or it could be one to two pages. Don’t forget to include in the management plan all employment policies and procedures.