As a new year draws closer, we find ourselves taking stock of our personal lives. For many, 2012 comes with new hopes, new goals and new resolutions. It is a chance to do away with the old and start anew. But what about our businesses? What new hopes and new goals do we set for our retail store?
If you looking for areas of improvement within your retail shop, consider these 10 ways to better your business.
Related Resolutions on About:
- Financial Planning: Financial Resolutions for the New Year
- Investing for Beginners: 10 Financial Resolutions for the New Year
- Human Resources: Resolutions for Your Possible New Year
- Management: New Year's Resolutions vs. New Year's Goals
- Small Business: Canada: New Year's Resolutions for Work-Life Balance